This registration session will allow you to complete interest form, code of conduct and upload proof of insurance (if applicable).
Payment, completed game schedule and final roster due at end of Mandatory Scheduling Meeting, October 27th, 2019
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
If you have any questions regarding online registration, please contact your appropriate coordinator listed under CONTACTS.
Order of Acceptance into the DYTBL:
· Park District sponsored teams
· Recognized High School Feeder programs
· Returning teams from previous years that are in good standing with league
Teams not sponsored by a Park District or with a High School will be placed on a waiting list.
Acceptance into the league will be at the discretion of the League Coordinator.
Teams declined by League Coordinator can petition the League President for acceptance where acceptance will be determined by league board.
Please note: Participating 2018-2019 teams might not be accepted this year due to poor conduct from last season.
Divisions Break Out:
Divisions will consist of 8-12 teams. We will take an even number of teams in a division. The number of teams will be up to each respective league coordinator.
Mandatory Scheduling Meeting:
October 27th, 2019 at Wheaton Park District. Times to be determined.
General meeting will discuss league rules as well as structure of DYTBL.
Scheduling meeting will follow general meeting. Each grade will break out for scheduling.
PLEASE NOTE: Scheduling during general meeting is not allowed, all scheduling must take place at the individual grade meetings which will directly follow the general meeting.
League fees of $375 are due at Mandatory Scheduling meeting along with completed game schedule and rosters. ALL items need to be turned in by end of meeting.
Fee includes end of season playoffs (3 game minimum playoff tournament) as well as administration costs associated with league.
1. Each team is required to host up to 10-12 home games depending on division make up for season
2. Each team is required to attend Mandatory Schedule meeting – October 27th, 2019 at Wheaton Park District, Wheaton, IL.
3. Each team is required to play in End of Season playoffs. Please note: if you choose not to participate in the End of Season playoffs for any reason, you will forfeit your fee and not be issued a refund.
4. Each team is required to carry individual insurance.
5. Rosters are set in beginning of season. No additions or changes to rosters are allowed. Players can only play on ONE team, they cannot play on multiple teams, cannot move up or down during season if you have multiple teams in same grade level. If player and/or team is caught, the player and/or team will either forfeit games or be removed from the league. NO EXCEPTIONS.
September: Registration period. September 1st to 30th
October: Division Formation. All teams accepted will be notified by appropriate League Coordinator.
October 27th, 2019: Mandatory Scheduling Meeting at Wheaton Park District , 1777 South Blanchard Road, Wheaton. Times TBD.
November 1: Beginning of Season.
End of February/Beginning of March: End of season playoffs. Times and locations TBD.
Please note that by filling out this form does not guarantee you a spot in the DYTBL for the 2018-2019 season. By filling out this form, this lets us know that you are interested in joining this league for upcoming season.
Any additional questions, please contact your individual league coordinator listed above or visit our website at www.dytbl.net.
Thank you again for your interest in the DYTBL.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to the appropriate coordinator :
4th Grade - Marc Asmussen - Knights Basketball - firstname.lastname@example.org - 630-930-7168
5th Grade - Lisa Woytych - St Charles Storm - email@example.com - 847-903-4644
6th Grade - Mark Dolphin, Wheaton Park District - firstname.lastname@example.org - 630-690-4880
7th Grade - Frank Torres, Batavia - email@example.com - 630-819-9372
8th Grade - Rob Mann - DYTBL - firstname.lastname@example.org - 630-805-1911
Select an option to continue with the registration.