This registration session will allow you to complete interest form, sign Code of Conduct policy, sign Physical/Sexual policy and upload proof of insurance (if applicable).
Payment, completed game schedule and final roster due at end of Mandatory Scheduling Meeting. Individual Scheduling Meetings to be held in the beginning of December. Times to be determined.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
If you have any questions regarding online registration, please contact your appropriate coordinator listed under CONTACTS.
Order of Acceptance into the DYTBL:
· Park District sponsored teams
· Recognized High School Feeder programs
· Returning teams from previous years that are in good standing with league
Teams not sponsored by a Park District or with a High School will be placed on a waiting list.
Acceptance into the league will be at the discretion of the League Coordinator.
Teams declined by League Coordinator can petition the League President for acceptance where acceptance will be determined by league board.
Please note: Participating 2020-2021 teams might not be accepted this year due to poor conduct from last season.
Divisions Break Out:
Divisions will consist of 8-10. The number of teams will be up to each respective league coordinator.
Mandatory Scheduling Meeting:
Individual Schedule Meetings to be held in the beginning of December. Times to be determined.
PLEASE NOTE: Scheduling during general meeting is not allowed, all scheduling must take place at the individual grade meetings which will directly follow the general meeting.
League fees of $400 are due at Mandatory Scheduling meeting along with completed game schedule and rosters. ALL items need to be turned in by end of meeting.
Fees are deposited by respective league coordinator's team organization account. Fees can be used by league coordinator as necessary and responsible to run league playoffs.
1. Each team is required to host up to 8 home games depending on division make up for season
2. Each team is required to attend the individual Mandatory Schedule meeting in the beginning of December
3. Each team is required to play in End of Season playoffs. Please note: if you choose not to participate in the End of Season playoffs for any reason, you will forfeit your fee and not be issued a refund.
4. Each team is required to carry individual insurance.
5. Rosters are set in beginning of season. No additions or changes to rosters are allowed. Players can only play on ONE team, they cannot play on multiple teams, cannot move up or down during season if you have multiple teams in same grade level. If player and/or team is caught, the player and/or team will either forfeit games or be removed from the league. NO EXCEPTIONS.
September to November: Registration open
November: Division Formation. All teams accepted will be notified by appropriate League Coordinator.
December 5 - 6: Individual Mandatory Scheduling Meeting at Wheaton Park District , 1777 South Blanchard Road, Wheaton. Times TBD.
January: Beginning of Season.
End of February/Beginning of March: End of season playoffs. Times and locations TBD.
Please note that by filling out this form does not guarantee you a spot in the DYTBL for the 2020-2021 season. By filling out this form, this lets us know that you are interested in joining this league for upcoming season.
Any additional questions, please contact your individual league coordinator listed above or visit our website at www.dytbl.net.
Thank you again for your interest in the DYTBL.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to the appropriate coordinator :
3rd Grade - Brian Schauer, DYTBL - firstname.lastname@example.org - 708-870-8896
4th Grade - Brian Schauer, DYTBL - email@example.com - 708-870-8896
5th Grade - Tony Zakic - Lancer Elite - firstname.lastname@example.org - 630-815-3720
6th Grade - Shaun Palmer, Geneva Vikings - email@example.com - 630-464-4556
7th Grade - Jacob Schauer, DYTBL - firstname.lastname@example.org - 630-525-1606
8th Grade - Jeff Schwarze - Carol Stream Panthers - email@example.com - 773-550-8708
Select an option to continue with the registration.